- Powerful antioxidant properties*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Helps clean teeth and gums
Application: A T I D
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather
Main Chemical Components: Eugenol
Plant Part: Bud
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove essential oils contain powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally.* As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits.* One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Place one drop of doTERRA Clove essential oil in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Helps to clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Combine with hand and body lotion for a warming massage.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop of clove to your toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- After your six month cleaning at the dentist, apply one drop Clove to teeth and gums.
- doTERRA Clove essential oil contains powerful antioxidant properties.*
- During the Fall and Winter season, diffuse three drops Clove, two drops Cinnamon, and one drop Wild Orange for an invigorating scent.
- Place two to three drops in a Veggie Cap and take internally to support cardiovascular health.*