- Promotes vitality and energy
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
- Support a healthy respiratory system
Application: A T N
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
Main Chemical Components: Alpha-pinene, carene, limonene
Plant Part: Leaf
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress can be diffused or inhaled directly, but should not be swallowed or taken internally. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Prior to a long run, apply doTERRA Cypress essential oil to feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote vitality and energy.
- Diffuse Cypress essential oil with doTERRA Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops of doTERRA Cypress oil to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.