- Evokes feelings of stability
- Calming effect
Application: A T S
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Clean, crisp, woody, powdery
Main Chemical Components: Limonene, beta pinene
Plant Part: Needle
The white fir tree is a popular wood for construction because of its combination of strength, versatility, and beauty. It is also a popular choice for Christmas trees. Native Americans used white fir as a building material and in traditional health practices. Derived from the soft needles of the tree, White Fir essential oil is most noted for feelings of soothing comfort. Aromatically, White Fir evokes feelings of stability, energy, and empowerment. It can be stimulating to the senses while helping the body relax.
- After strenuous activity, massage doTERRA White Fir essential oil into skin for soothing comfort.
- Diffuse for energizing effect.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home or work, diffuse White Fir to reduce stress.
- Place a few drops on your terra-cotta ornaments for a bright holiday scent.
- On a day when deadlines are approaching, add one drop of White Fir to your shower to evoke feelings of energy and empowerment.